Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I'm on holidays from cooking for a couple of weeks, so no Monday Menu Plan.

George is looking after the kitchen and he's more of a "What do I feel like eating tonight" sort of guy as opposed to to a scheduled menu.

He's actually been in the kitchen now for a couple of weeks. It's just taken me this long to figure out that when he's in the kitchen I don't need to be planning what we are having. He's quite capable of deciding for himself. :)

He's a great cook, can't wait to see what we're having tonight!

4 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Enjoy your cooking holiday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm jealous!! What a great husband you must have!!

Susannah said...

So what's his specialty? Enjoy!

My husband likes to cook too. He's the one responsible for our Thanksgiving turkey every year.

Hugs, e-Mom

Susannah said...

Me too! Let us know what he prepared. :~D